Thursday, April 12, 2007

what goes through their heads?

Ok, so I've been a little happy with the digital camera today...

but I couldn't resist. I was hunting around for a pair of scissors and I found this in Maria's room.

These are her dolls...wearing her dresses...laid out on her bed...



And on her floor....




Notice this one has another doll tucked up underneath to provide feet...



It was extremely weird to walk in on this in the fading evening light....looked like some kind of morgue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! When I was about Maria's age and I found out that pre-Vat2 nuns had their heads shaved when they entered the convent, well you can guess what happened to all my dolls that joined The Sisters of St. Angela Messenger Convent.....at least all these dolls have their hair intact!

Kelly said...

Oh, that's just hysterical! LOL!