Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A Goodnight Moon party

Goodnight room


Goodnight moon



Goodnight cow jumping over the moon



Goodnight light




And the red balloon

Goodnight bears, goodnight chairs



Goodnight kittens

Goodnight mittens


Goodnight clocks


And goodnight socks



Goodnight little house




And goodnight mouse



Goodnight comb and goodnight brush


Goodnight nobody

Goodnight mush

And goodnight to the old lady whispering hush

Goodnight stars, goodnight air

Goodnight noises everywhere



(Thank you to Maria,,she did all the decorating and most of the picture taking!)

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Melanie,
It's Elizabeth from the Kindness board. Your goodnight moon party pictures are incredible. You & Maria did a fabulous job.
Thanks for posting the pics. You're certainly my inspiration!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

HAppy Birthday to sweet Tess! HOw precious! The decorations are so darling! Maria did a great job!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, dear friend. It gave me the warm fuzzies!:) Lori

Tiny Actions said...

So cute! Looks like it turned out great! You've inspired me to do a Very Hungry Caterpillar for my baby who's turning one at the end of the month.

X said...

Oh! You made me cry!!! Lovely, lovely, lovely! I so wish my kids could be little again - even just for a day!

Scrunchie Mom Spot said...

I'ts maria,I have one thing to say awsome!AND I did a fab job.

Erin said...

This is such a cute party idea!!!