Wednesday, May 23, 2007

blog consolidation

I have decided to combine my two blogs back into one blog. A giant pain, to be sure. If anyone knows an easy way to do this, feel free to enlighten me. I have decided to do this because I am having difficulty sorting life into different catagories. Originally the second blog was supposed to be a blog about homeschooling, but it is very difficult to sort out "schooling" moments from the rest of our day. Our day *is* schooling. Short of making a list of actual assignments completed, there isn't any firm lines I can draw. Is planting a new garden bed school? I think so. What about baking banana bread? Or a trip to the creek? I consider all of these educational,,,but this is the bulk of our day. There is little I can post about that doesn't involve educating my kids in some way! So, if I don't post for a few days, it'll be because I'm moving everything over onto this blog.

No comments: