Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Blogiversary....




Actually, my blog turned a year old back on August 13th. I missed it! Actually, I didn't miss it, I remembered it the day *before*, then promptly forgot it. This is why I tend to be so hyper-organized...it's all about compensation for my swiss-cheese brain.

So, happy birthday to my blog, from the first post that started it all, to the blog that brought you such newsworthy items as the hazards of buying feminine hygiene products on the road and the importance of cleaning hair clogs out of your bathroom sink. And thank you to my faithful readers, all six of you, for realizing that you can't find this kind of literary excellence just anywhere...momma-blogs being such a rarity and all...

4 comments:

Terimisu said...

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD BLESS YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

AND MANY MORE!! ON CHANNEL 4 AND SCOOBY DOO ON CHANNEL 2

Entropy said...

Happy Birthday, Slightly Crunchy Catholic. Glad you haven't gone soggy!

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! I've sure enjoyed reading your blog! Keep up the great work!

Shelly said...

i like your swiss cheese brain comment! I'll have to use that one!! [your blog turned a yr old the day i turned, ahem...39 [!] I'm a fellow hs mom in Woodstock. i got here through Kelly's blog. nice meeting you