Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm a busy girl....

with no time to blog! I've been frantically trying to get ready for our new school year in the amount of time these pesky kids will allow me,,, :) I'm actually having a good time with it. As I've mentioned, we moved our school room at the beginning of the summer, so I've been forced to do some fierce reorganization and purging...piles of old school papers, toys that need organizing, new school supplies to set up, materials to gather for Jack...I'll post some pictures when I'm done. I was hoping to paint the room before the school year started, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. It's just as well...Jack is still sleeping in that room too, and I didn't really know what I was going to do with him while we painted. We are still working on getting Kain to settle well enough at night that we can put the two of them in the same bedroom. But I did pick a color...a bright, energetic apple green. Maybe this fall.... I'm also stewing over the best arrangement of the room, but it's a waste of time right now, really...we've got a third of the room being used as Jack's bedroom, and when he moves out it'll all change around again anyway! I did turn in my homeschooling notice of intent to the school district yesterday, so we are all official and legal for another year.

No comments: