Monday, January 22, 2007

A quick post

A quick post
because I'm running out of steam fast. Today was our first day back at our homeschool co-op...so we have been gone alllll day. Dropped Kain off at school, then off we went to the church our co-op uses, spent the day, drove back to pick up Kain from school, then back to pick up Maria from her last co-op class. She is taking a life science class, a math class (fun stuff), spanish, cooking, knitting, and art. I dropped her off and then Jack and I ran an errand to the grocery store and gassed up the car. We came back in time for me to help out in the preschool room for an hour. Then we had our sack lunch together, and then Jack and I went on to teach "free play" for 2 hours. Free play is pretty much a class for the kids that are too young to take regular afternoon classes and is pretty much a place for parents to bring their little kids while they are teaching a class. It's informal...I put out a couple of activities, and they can choose to do them or to just play with friends. Jack had a lot of fun today. The second free play hour there was just Jack and another little boy his age. I blew bubbles for what had to be a good half an hour. They would shriek with surprise every single time I blew on the wand, then run around like crazy trying to catch and stomp the bubbles. Maria also had a good time. She *loves* going to Treehouse, and anytime I feel like it's gotten to be too much trouble I reconsider for her sake. I haven't done anything at home this evening. I am so, so tired! First day fully back on "schedule", so I've been up since 5am an

No comments: