Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, Monday

Today, we got the day off to a rip-roaring start by oversleeping. I asked John to wake me at 6, and I guess his light pat on the arm was supposed to wake me up. I thought he was just saying good morning! haha! So, Jack and I woke up at 7. I immediately began to freak out,and then made a decision to reign it in and let it go. We were going to be late, nothing I could do to fix it, might as well not make everyone crazy over it. I managed to get Kain off to school on time, then worked on getting the rest of the gang together. Today was picture day at the co-op, so I had to clean em up nice. We managed a quick swing by Walmart on the way to get a few essentials, including lunch for that day. Still chasing that elusive grocery shopping trip.

Went to co-op. This is the second week of the last term. Maria is taking Life Scienc, Math Lit., a literature class, a PE games class, ancient Egypt, and acting. They got their picture taken and that was a bit of a freak show as Jack did not want to cooperate...he wanted to play with the bunnies and chicks that were part of the scene.

Left the co-op during Maria's last class to pick up Kain, back to co-op to pick up Maria, take the kids to get dinner, then Kain to therapy. Then home. Tired, tired, tired. Mondays just wipe me out. The kids were all cranky and snarky with each other. Jack went into overtired destructo-boy mode and was hell bent on destroying the house, so I put him in bed as soon as I got Kain in the tub. Maria helped me finish up Kain's bath and got him his bedtime snack. SHe's my right hand, that girl. Boys in bed, Maria and I watched Extreme Home Makeover tvo'd from last night. I cried through the whole dang thing as usual. John just got home so I'm going to go visit with him and relax for a bit!

No comments: