Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Catch up - Henry

Linking up with Jen's 7 posts in 7 days project....

Ok, next up in our catch up...we will go in age order and keep it easy, huh? So, that would be Henry. Henry turned 3 in April and had a truck birthday...


a "road" table and balloons, made by Maria....


Truck cake....


Excuse the crappy pictures, this camera has since been replaced.

Breakfast donuts....


And a birthday sign colored by everyone, both family traditions.


Henry has always been my sweet and easy boy. If I were to pick an adjective to describe Henry, it would be "joyful". He is a joy. Happy and easy-going, this one. Still, he is now three, and it is showing. He is definitely become more stubborn and willful in the recent months.


Loves- playing outside, going places, any place will do...trucks, planes, trains, all that boyish stuff. Swimming, but only the kiddie pool, clings to me like a burr in the big pool. He is a skinny thing. You wouldn't know it by most pictures because he has chubby cheeks still, but he's skinny. And yet, he loves to eat and is the least picky of all the kids. Every evening he comes into the kitchen and asks me what's for dinner, and no matter what my answer is he says, "Yum! That's my fwav-wit!"


Love, love, love my Henry.

No comments: