Tuesday, May 06, 2008

blah, blah, blah

Ok, here's an update....
I'm actually keeping up with that ambitious list. Yes, I do deserve huge rounds of applause. I finished painting the master bedroom/bathroom this past weekend...I'll show some pics after this coming weekend's job of finishing organizing the room/baby stuff. It was a heck of a job, and frankly, my nesting energy has left. I had to really push myself to do it. But it's done. Maria helped me a lot, God love her. Not everyone would let an 11yo help paint their house...but she really doesn't do too badly. At least, her skill is comparable to mine. I don't know if that's saying a whole heck of a lot though. And she likes to do it, which puts her head and shoulders around anyone else around here I could recruit.

Otherwise, everything's going well, onto weekly midwife visits and that's getting old really fast, but baby is doing well and I keep getting bigger. Our activities are blessedly winding down. The kids finished their co-op classes, we all finished with PSR... I'm no longer feeling all antsy for the baby to come. I feel...I don't know...tired and cranky mostly, hormones I guess, but the thought of having a baby to take care of right now is kind of overwhelming. Maybe I'll be in a better mood once I finish getting the rest of my list done this weekend.

Less than two weeks to go,,,ready or not!

No comments: