Wednesday, January 16, 2008

catholic pick-up lines

Found on a yahoo homeschooling group....

Top Ten Conservative Catholic Pickup Lines

10. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?

9. Hi there. My buddy and I were wondering if you would settle a
dispute we're having. Do you think the word should be pronounced
HOMEschooling, or homeSCHOOLing?

8. Sorry, but I couldn't help notice how cute you look in that
ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.

7. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary
Cenacle like this?

6. You don't like the culture of death either? Wow! We have so much
in common!

5. Let's get out of here. I know a much cozier little Catholic
bookstore downtown.

4. I bet I can guess your confirmation name.

3. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes.

2. Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water font
at the same time?

1. Confess here often?


entropy said...



Journey of Truth said...

Yes, that is from the Bad Catholic's Guide to Good Living (page 47) by John Zmirak and Denise Matychowiak. They have a new one out called The Bad Catholic's Guide to Wine, Whisky and Song. Both are hilarious!