Foods Jack will actually eat (i.e., foods that he lives off of every day because he won't eat anything else)---
- peanut butter sandwiches
- string cheese
- raw carrots
- goldfish crackers
- macaroni and cheese
- pizza crusts, only
- Welch's fruit snacks, which I started giving him only because they have
Vitamin C in them, which he wasn't getting anywhere else in his diet.
- certain junky foods when he can get them, like tortilla chips,
brownies, cookies, etc.
Things Jack won't ever, ever touch---
- any vegetables besides the carrots. Ever. Never ever.
- any meat, though he has had a chicken nugget like three times.
- any other pasta besides the macaroni and cheese
- multivitamins, ensure, carnation instant breakfast, or any other
quickly sniffed out attempt of mine to get any other nutrition in him.
- any medication, no matter how much the doctor insists it's necessary.
Even if I manage to get it down, he immediately vomits it. The doctor
acts like I should be able to do something about this. How do you stop
someone from VOMITING??
He seems to have some kind of weird issues. Anytime he does try something else, even on accident, like the time my mom accidently gave him chunky peanut butter, he gagged. I've considered talking to the doctor about this, but I don't think they'll do anything. He's not underweight, he's healthy, and what can they do, really? Maria, btw, is an awesome eater, always has been, so it's not like I just develop these children who will not eat!
If he would at least take a multivitamin....we've tried several different kinds, but he doesn't even like hard candies or anything, so it's hard to get him to even try them.