Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy Anniversary, baby....

I had a nice long post about my dear husband planned...it is probably not going to happen. So, I'll take the easy way out....


again, you'll have to click on it to see it very well..can't figure out how to make these thigns bigger!

Our big anniversary plans include *trying* to get the kids to bed early and getting take out from Olive Garden and a movie from Blockbuster. You do what you can do, you know? And for this year, for this season of young children and little nursing babies, it'll be just fine.

4 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Happy Anniversary Melanie!!:-) Lori

mysteryhistorymom said...

I got your message, but it's too late to call you!:( I would love to stop by and drop off a gift, but I don't want to impose. Let me know if you are ready... Lori

Lisa Boyle said...

Hope you had a wonderful annniversary!!!!

Kelly said...

LOL! Love the cartoon - hope you had a great anniversary!

Kelly