Wednesday, June 25, 2008

back to...um...normal. Sort of.

Ok, that's it. The house is a wreck, I've got piles of laundry to fold and put away, we are still eating cream of something casseroles, the boys are falling apart from lack of routine...enough is enough. I've tweaked out a new schedule/routine and we are starting it tomorrow. TOMORROW, I say. My house will be clean! Healthy meals will be served! School will happen!

Yeah, really...school. We took most of May and June off,,,we are going back to doing at least math, religion, and reading for Kain and Math, religion, and Latin for Maria. We ended the school year unfinished on those anyway, so we will pick up where we left off on those and add our new school year stuff in August.

So where was I? Oh yes! Clean house! Healthy meals! Well-executed home management!

A girl can dream......I'm gonna try, anyway.

No comments: