Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday Blessed Mother,
Happy birthday to you!

I'd love to say that I planned some kind of deeply meaningful activity for the Blessed Mother's birthday...alas, I have not. We are still knee deep in our remodel. Today we have completely been banned from the kitchen/laundry room area as the floor is grouted. Life is a bit wild a crazy...I have no special devotions planned, nothing special set out on my altar...I have asked Maria to go on a flower-search, but the pickings will be slim this late in the year. Tonight we will present our meager flower offerings and sing Happy Birthday to Mary,,,and like any mother, she will surely accept our inadequate offerings with the love and devotion behind them.

I also apologize for my neglectful blogging practices. Like I said, it is nuts around here! We are getting back on schedule this weekend if it kills us all! haha!

No comments: