Friday, September 08, 2006

another happy birthday

to my double-digit girl. My Maria turned 10 years old on the first. My sweet, sensitive, high-needs baby that taught me how to be a momma, that dragged me kicking and screaming into the world of AP parenting because she would accept no less....now she is growing up on me! This is the payoff, these big kids,,,Maria is my right hand. The birth of her little brother almost two years ago has helped to give her that final push into becoming a responsible, accountable person (almost all the time :)). She is kind, passionate, and has a wonderful sense of humor. I am really enjoying the young girl she is growing up to be. Surely God is making the most out of my parenting strengths and smoothing over my many mistakes to develop her into this special person.

No comments: