Tuesday, October 07, 2008
You like me, you really like me
I was so sweetly awarded this tag by Kelly weeks ago and have been too overwhelmed to do much with it until now. Thank you Kelly, I didn't forget!
You are supposed to give one word answers with no explaination, and then tag five bloggers with the award. *I cheated a little.
1. Where is your cell phone? van
2. Where is your significant other? *danceclass
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? absent
6. Your favorite thing? babies
7. Your dream last night? changing
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. The room you’re in? livingroom*
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? incapacitation
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? organized
13. Where were you last night? cosleeping
14. What you’re not? motivated
15. One of your wish-list items? mixer
16. Where you grew up? Virginia
17. The last thing you did? nurse
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your TV? VeggieTales*
20. Your pet? cats
21. Your computer? PC
22. Your mood? fragile
23. Missing someone? YES
24. Your car? minivan
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? hobbylobby*
27. Your summer? ok
28. Love someone? absolutely
29. Your favorite color? greens
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
Ok, who to tag...I've seen this one everywhere and so many of you have probably already done it. But I'll tag
Entropy- who is too silent lately, and I miss her thoughtful posts. She's probably being all responsible or whatever and using her time wisely, but whatever. :)
Lori- who's sweet, charming blog always makes me smile
Jennie- who is the sweetest mom I think I've "met" in the blogosphere.
Erin, another sweet, slightly crunchy momma I've been meaning to link to over there, Hi Erin!
And, oh shoot, I only get one more. Oh well, I'm going to put Lisa, another awesome crunchy momma, Hi Lisa!
Ok, now I've got to go get some stuff done. Because yes, I am still in my pajamas, terrible...in my defense, Tuesdays are kind of an "off" day for us because Maria has dance in the morning and we usually run errands and such in the afternoons. Today...Aldi!