Tuesday, December 12, 2006

not a creature was stirring....

I am sitting in a completely silent house. It is 8:30 in the morning. Usually we are in full-activity by this time of the morning. But it is completely still and quiet. And yes, we have carbon monoxide detectors. John is off of work today. When I got up this morning, I left Jack in bed with him. Kain is now at school. And Maria is still snoozing away. Ah, the bliss of Christmas break....I let her stay up late last night so she could watch "Supernanny" with me, and she is free to sleep as late as she needs to today. Still, it's unusual for her, for anyone in this house, to sleep so late! Uh oh...wait a minute...I hear someone stirring,,,a nose blowing...and yep, Maria has joined me. And yep, there it is...noise. She's switched on PBSkids. Ah well...it was nice while it lasted! :)

No comments: