Friday, February 02, 2007

I am Melanie...super genius

You are a 100% traditional Catholic!

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

I won't get too cocky. Most of the questions in the first one were very, very easy and had at least a couple of "throw away" choices. I may have Maria do this later...a fourth grader that knows her catechism at all should do decently on this!

The bible one had some harder questions...in typical Catholic fashion, I know the catechism better than the bible. So I was suprised I got 100% on that one. I honestly made educated guesses on a couple of them.

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Listen, Mel, you are sellling yourself short. Many an orthodox Catholic has complained about some of the bogus answers we put in the quiz.Congratulations! Hope your 4th grader does well.