Thursday, November 06, 2008

I need to give a shout out...

to my Grandma, my dad's mom, who reads this blog, the only family member who regularly does, can you believe it? Because my parents don't have regular computer access, what with living in the woods and building a house and all, and my mother's mother would never, ever own a computer. She doesn't even have one of those new- fangled ATM cards. I've tried to sell John's family on the blog as a way to keep up with the kids, but as far as I know no one has bitten yet. Anyway, Happy Birthday Grandma, I'm so glad to know you enjoy the blog and seeing my babies. Here's some new and random pics from this fall I've been meaning to post. I haven't had a good reason to post them, so I'll post them for Grandma, who doesn't really need a reason!

My pretty girls...


Jack and my guitar...


Tess, asleep in the exersaucer. This is where she sits when I'm fixing dinner.


Tess, being cute...


Tess, curled up with a good book. We start 'em young.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Cute pictures. I think it's funny myself that I have never met anyone who comments on my blog... my extended family either doesnt read it or doesn't feel the need to comment - or can't figure out how to comment, maybe. I have tried to sell it to them as a way to keep up w/ the kids... and I stopped emailing photos to everyone, too.

Lisa Boyle said...

I'm not Grandma, but I just love the photos! I, like Erin, have comments on my blog from only my online friends!

Kelly said...

I love that pic of the two girls - so pretty!

Kelly

Unknown said...

More cute photos -- and now I know what Theresa looks like (at least at the moment) :)