Monday, November 05, 2007

a little of this, a little of that....

So, I didn't post about All Saint's Day/All Soul'd Day at all...because I don't have pictures! Our homeschool group had an All Saint's Day party and one of the mom's was taking nice pictures of all the kids, and I have been waiting to get those back....but she has out of town guests, so it may be a while. Of course, we went to mass, Maria was serving, and Father compared the communion of saints to these guys...



.....our network of support, so to speak, praying and interceding for us,,,,I thought that was cute.

Today I have an appointment with my midwife's back up obstetrician for a risk assessment appointment. This appointment kind of medically labels you as low risk and clears you for homebirth. The clinic is an almost two hour drive, and John is working today,,,,so it'll be a long day for us!

No comments: